“If you want the biggest results in the shortest period of time, coaching is it.”
What would it feel like not to worry every day that your relationship is going to swerve in an undesirable direction? What would it feel like say “Sshhh!” to the noise in your head and look at your man every day with pride and a smile? What would it feel like to live life more objectively and not sweat the small stuff, especially in your relationship?
If you want these results and more, then let’s work together! While every relationship takes some level of effort every day, I’ve learned to reject the notion that rock-solid relationships take “work.” Instead, I’d argue that the turbulent ones take work, and that’s not the kind you want to be in. Trust me. It’s possible to feel at ease with your man on a regular basis without nit-picking his flaws and worrying about the future.
Without further ado, here’s what you need to know about working one-on-one with me.
- any woman who feels anxious and insecure in whatever relationship status she’s in and needs help finding peace
- any woman who wants to break out of a dizzying cycle of red-flag relationships
- any woman who needs help finding her independence while being in a relationship
- any woman who feels she lacks the courage to stand up for herself in a relationship
- any woman who needs help throwing away ineffective relationship advice that led her astray
- any woman who needs some solid one-on-one time with a certified relationship coach who’s been there and done that
- any woman who’s ready to step up and show up to every session
How you’ll benefit (and be sure to say “with impenetrable badassery” at the end of each line):
Gauge your attitudes about love and men and how you show up to life.
Challenge the mental roadblocks keeping you from relationship success (and there might be more than you think).
Better understand men and your situation from multiple viewpoints.
Learn to trust your gut, get out of your head, and be present.
Take back control of who you are and what you stand for romantically.
Learn to take less control of his life and just let him be.
Discover what you need in a healthy, intimate relationship and be able to constructively communicate those expectations to your partner.
Understand and embrace your relationship boundaries.
Learn to be more patient and understanding (since you’re both imperfect).
Learn to be okay with being alone.
How you can start: Fill out the form below and I will reach out to you ASAP.
What My Clients Have to Say:
Feeling anxious in your relationship? You could be making these 3 innocent mistakes.
Grab your earbuds to learn 3 hacks for immediately turning your love life around.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 213-357-0870